- Why Hong Kong’s protests are a very big deal September 30, 2014The protests taking place in the heart of Hong Kong present what some commentators consider the biggest challenge to Beijing since the 1989 Tiananmen protests.
- Hong Kong protesters mimic Ferguson's 'hands up, don't shoot' September 29, 2014An overwhelming amount of protesters were seen mimicking the symbolic “hands up, don’t shoot” gesture used throughout protests in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Crackdown on Protests by Hong Kong Police Draws More to the Streets September 29, 2014Downtown Hong Kong turned into a battlefield of tear gas and seething crowds on Sunday after the police moved against a student democracy protest.
- Occupy Central protests in Hong Kong – livestream and updates September 28, 2014
- Unity Call (Sunday, 9/28, 10/12): Voice to the Voiceless Solidarity Declaration, 2014–CAMPAIGN CALL! September 25, 2014
- Campaign to Welcome Home Brian Jacob Church (NATO 3) September 25, 2014
- State of the Climate Movement: Rowdy and Getting Rowdier September 30, 2014
- Occupy Central Protests Expand In Hong Kong As Government Crackdown Falters September 30, 2014
- Geneva Report: Record World Debt May Trigger New Financial Crisis September 30, 2014