Sorry, What you were looking for is not here.
Posts Tagged: Minutes
- Why the Left Protests Better: A History of ‘Disobedient Objects’ July 28, 2014From intractable arm locks to inflatable bricks, dissidents have created innovative tools over the years to help their movements succeed.
- Hong Kong’s “Occupy” Movement for Democracy July 28, 2014The Chinese government is facing what may be the most organized democratic movement in its history.
- Thousands gather in Tel Aviv to protest 19-day offensive in Gaza July 27, 2014Nearly 3,000 people gathered at Tel Aviv's Rabin Square on Saturday evening to protest against Israel's military offensive in Gaza.
- #NYC2GAZA – Our Liberation is Bound Together July 23, 2014
- Democratic Process and Tyranny of the Eccentric July 21, 2014
- Detroit, Water Rights, and the Faulty Logic of Capitalism July 15, 2014