Occupy Wall Street
Photo Working Group
Minutes – 12/13/11
- NYCGA working group
- stolen/lost/damaged budget
- Recap on licensing
- Photoshelter and store concept
- Skype – practical or not? (minor discussion, seems too impractical to ask for/carry out)
- GA Plea - Whenever possible, get to GA: 7pm Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Razor (part of a working group?) asked for and was approved for $1250 for “McDonalds” and other things budget. Razor has not been seen as of late with the money.
- D15 – Danny Chen March
- D17 – Reoccupy 6th and Canal
IP (Intellectual Property) Recap of previous week, making available for OWS, to charge or not to charge.
Affinity Group vs. Working Group : More discussion re: charging for photos
Decided: Non-commerce on public pages, individually deal with requests for images by publicly provided contact information for related photographers.
OWS blog and nycga.net- anyone can join, however only members attending the meetings can blog.
Printer ink – budget discussion/petty cash/metrocard no food/alcohol/drugs to be purchased with petty cash.
9:55pm – meeting adjourned