V&G Meeting Minutes 3-8-12
6o Wall Street
Meeting Convened at 5:50pm
Lisa – Minutes
Djorje – Facilitator
Tony – Stack
- Discuss the new sources from the GA breakout groups on the time machine to the future.
- Discuss the online version of the VS.
- Meeting times
- The last condensed VG January 24th
- Djorje’s proposal for closure with the GA on the last VS
Topic :Djorje’s proposal
Djorje explains his idea for the GA where they would go over the VS and the GA would get into groups according to the way that they voted, i.e. – up twinkles, stand asides. He would be doing it for closure not consensus. He would like to film it as well as create a final product with the VS under a clear overlay that is marked with individuals from the GA and how they voted.
- Itzak – need more than one GA, two – maybe three
- Lisa – great idea – GA will be taking responsibility for their votes – not just blocking then leaving
- Itzak – proposal needs to be really organized for Facilitation
- FA – if it is a dense schedule at the GA – take one or two bullet points – since you are not going for consensus
- Naz – Agreed – should do parts of it – it will take too long
- Itzak – adamantly against taking individual bullet points to the GA – it is not an exercise – it will take forever
- Naz – wants it to be a discussion – revolution takes a long time
- Itzak – says he cannot continue like this – one bullet at a time – he says it is a waste of time
- Djorje – he will bring it to the GA on Saturday
Sumumba made an announcement that he will have the metro cards tomorrow.
People who need metro cards:
- Michael H
Topic: Meetings schedule
- Itzak explains the schedule’s history
- Lisa – you should make it a proposal and put it on the WG online agenda and then bring the prop to the next meeting – we should adhere to the process
- Itzak want to make it a 3 week schedule for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 5:30 and Saturday will be a think tank
Tony will be the Facilitator at the Saturday WG meeting
Meeting adjourned at 7:30