THE GLOBAL AWAKENING: USA 2012
(Preliminary Occupy Wall Street Visions Declaration)
Our Vision is:
 to realize the fullest potential of America, in renewing our alliance to strengthen liberty, democracy, independence and peace in pursuit of happiness and progress, in solidarity and openness towards the world;
 a just society;
 a glorious future that belongs to you, to me, and to us all;
 a nation that creates solutions by participatory democracy, responsible of future generations, and conscious of our historical issues and achievements to avoid redundancy of negative history;
 the encouragement of personal and social, responsibility and participation;
 for political and economic institutions to benefit every person equally—not just a privileged few;
 to live in harmony;
a) to embrace our diversity in unity;
b) to rise above hate, greed, brutality, and intolerance;
c) to help one another; and
d) to feel peace in having nothing to kill or die for;
 to secure human and civil rights from violation by tyrannical forces and unjust governments;
 for basic human needs provided to all people for quality life—quality health, education, housing, environment and emotional fulfillment, a brotherhood of man, sharing all the world, to exceed bare necessities of life with equal abundance to all, but necessities nonetheless—the end of greed, hunger, fear, oppression, disease, superstition, apathy, and ignorance;
 to value human needs over monetary gain, because when people lack security, education, or adequate goods for their well being, effective democracy is impossible;
 to work together to protect the global environment to ensure that future generations will have clean and safe air, water, and food;
a) to enjoy the beauty and gift of nature; and
b) to make decisions consciously to sustain nature—everything is connected to each other in the circle of life, every rock, plant and creature has a purpose, a spirit and a name.
We have these visions based on the following realities generations have witnessed on Earth since the beginning of Human History
1) Greed and supremacy has poisoned the world with hate, misery and bloodshed.
2) Our knowledge and cleverness has made us cynical, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery and tradition we need humanity and kindness, if not life will be violent.
3) The 1% controls our government. The government controls us. And we control nothing. Instead, we should be controlling our government.
4) The controlling 1% do not have love or humanity in their hearts—they are unnatural men, machine men with machine minds and machine hearts based on social, monetary, and psychological manipulation. But we, the 99%, are people. With love and humanity in our hearts. Only unloved machines can allow hate and oppression.
5) Brutes in power have risen, promising us rights, freedom and happiness—giving us barriers, greed, hate, and intolerance instead.
6) The destruction of Mother Earth.
We ask you to pledge allegiance to our fraternity promoting these visions. Do not despair. We hope someday you’ll join us and the world will live as one.