Antonio (joined briefly to discuss online presence for MWG)
- Nikki & Susannah add music/dance party proposal to agenda
- Alphonzo brief update on formation of OWS music working group from former
A&C music guild
- temp check: music guild restructured into music working group?
- Yes, group consensus
- Website: establish online presence
1) google group info
2) contact NYCGA about web portal
3) Rick talks a little about openassembly.org & google apps for OWS music
working group landing page.
- Antonio joins into meeting to talk about NYCGA, how to develop online
portal, benefits to working with NYCGA.net/Wordpress CMS (Content
4) Susannah states proposal for dance party tentatively for December 3rd.
Email email@example.com for additional info, get involved.
- Alphonzo asks about theme, if there is one
-Renae suggests “Move your movement”, alternatives based around it.
- Avatar “occupied playlist”
- Alphonzo provides info on the A&C proposal form.
5) Alphonzo temp check for setting up web portal through NYCGA- consensed
- Alphonzo will coordinate with NYCGA.net to get that going
6) Renae speaks about spokes council, make sure we want to develop working
group, and explaining the need for a music specific working group.
-preliminary spokes rotation established:
7) Recruiting for music group starting at 11/13/11
- Renae suggests a mix of online and canvassing at the Park
- Rick asks about role of music group, community building and/or oversight,
level of oversight, mentions comp selection process as possible model
9) Set meeting times temp check:
Thursday 6 PM & Sat 5PM consensed