occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting Notes – 2/2/2012

Posted by & filed under .

Meeting Notes

2/2/2012

Attendees

  • Benj
  • Joel
  • Patricia

Notes

Joel – Theming
  • Blocking Issue: A few issues with AI file
  • Has older version of Illustrator
  • Not started theming
  • Action: Patricia to send a backward compat version of AI files
  • Action: Joel to begin layout once AI file issue resolved
Benj – Dev
  • Entered features into Redmine
  • No responses to modules
  • Action: Move forward with installing and configuring modules he selected
  • Ready to build out prototypes
Content Workflow
  • Workbench – Joel hasn’t used
  • Has used Workflow on D6
  • Decision: Moving forward with workbench, but could fall back to Workflow
Joel: Site requirements aren’t clear
  • Action: Joel to review spec

Next Steps/Action Items

Patricia Action
  • Create some realistic content
Benj Action
  • Move forward with installing and configuring modules he selected
Joel Action
  • Joel to begin layout once AI file issue resolved
  • Post Mumble details in Redmine
Next week’s meeting will be on Mumble
Server: occupytalk.org
Action: Joel to provide info.

Comments are closed.