Benj – Site Builder
Joel – Themer / Site Builder
Lippe – Workflow Master
Patricia – Project Coordinator / UX
Thiago – UX / Designer
- Will we use Drupal 6 or 7
- Decision: Consensus on D7
- Decisions may have access implications
- Need to keep simple enough to move forward quickly, but not require refactoring
- Ideally would be able provide code base for other occupations to use in the future
- Pantheon may not be available for serving production (not sure)
- Set up specifically for Drupal
- Has its own single Git repo
- Benj uses Git for dev and prod, DB not shared
- Deploys done via Git and running Drupal updates as needed
- Joel has used web-enabled
- Feels OK with using Pantheon
- Decision: Start developing on Pantheon; once ready, can bring to group where we want to have site served from
- We have a Pantheon account (Joel)
- Action: Send Joel PGP file to get access
Project Management/Issue Tracking
- NYCGA Forums has been used for public display of project info.
- Patricia will take responsibility to adding info to Forums
- Tickets should be used only for decided tasks
- Decision: Use Redmine for project management and issue tracking
- Action: Lippe talk to Mallis about redmine admins (hes adding it to redmine RIGHT NOW!)
- Regular meetings or as needed?
- Decision: Regular meetings 30 – 45 min, Thursdays, 4pm
- Future Meetings: Will test some other services for future use
- When does the Drupal actually start?
- Hamming out details of functionality
- Decision: Will use Forums in projects.occupy.net for collaborating on this
- Action: Patricia to update and expand spec; team to review and comment
- Benj to create initial: Modules list – Views, Context, Features, Nodequeue?, QuickTabs?, Workbench?, Media
- * Favorite “slider” module? for the main Featured content block
- Joel and Benj will be contact to work out dev workflow in Drupal IRC
- Need comps for other page sizes: Phones, tablets, etc
- What should be shown and if there are any different design elements
Pulling images in pre-defined sizes is complicated with responsive design?
- Break files apart onto layers for Joel (Tuesday 24th)
- Make homepage Media Cutoff comps (Tuesday 24th)
Open Questions (breakout meeting)
- What will power ‘subscribe’ signup? if it’s Civi, where does it go (it at least needs to go in a non-official constituent spot, but that’s for Civi maintainers to decide).
- Refine ‘autocomplete’ filtering.
- Specify which content comes from site backend and what comes from news.occupy and which team/channel tagsets each come from (in spec)