Minutes Working Group Meeting
6pm Thursday 12/15/2011 60 Wall Street
Present: Antonia, Carrie, Lauren, Robina
- Google group? group agrees, Lauren will make one
- Legal says move forward
- Accounting says move forward
- We plan to read the basic proposal and answer questions
- Etherpad-live text edit, maybe we will use this in the future
- Other occupies have two minute takers per night, one fixes the mistakes of the other-general consensus here is that would be confusing
- There will potentially be a proposal to make Dec. 24, 25, 26 discussion
- We like the idea of a constant GA or SC presence, but are worried about the schedule.
- Audio recordings
- We will reach out to archives for help in storing them online
- We will work as a team to make it through the holidays and start recruitment push in January-reaching out to students.
- Salon.com wrote an article about the financial situation and used a large text directly from the online minutes
- Question from the minutes group needing more research: When did the goal of minutes become verbatim minutes?