NDAA action (J3)
multiple locations, ending in flash mob/mic check at Grand Central; done fast, no budget.
Has empowered itself to make financial decisions. Please come!
Last GA was disbanded by cops; come to GA tonight to resist
J4, state of state address by Cuomo, local fractivists organizing travel to Albany, $35, see organizer.
J6, 2pm, 79th & 5th Ave, action against arrest of journalists covering actions
J12, 4pm, NTAA, 92 Broadway: Labor outreach WG organizing in solidarity with TWU.
- Solidarity squads, idea from Occupy Edmonton. 2 OWS folks heard the ideas and will explore what’s needed to do in NYC.
- Environmental solidarity; fighting Indian Point nuclear power plant; also, targeting banks funding climate change. Meeting Mondays and Fridays, 5:30pm, 60 Wall
- Bull action
- May day general strike
- International resistance movements
- J20-21, anti corporate personhood (occupy courts, corporations); street theater possibilities
- J17, occupy congress, DC
- J16 Stop mass incarceration action
- All-NYC radical spokes council
- J12, TWU
- J13, countdown to economic justice action
(Few report-backs from breakouts)
Group consensed to end meeting by 7pm to attend GA.