Props assembly tomorrow, see Adam
Bradley Manning 9am hearing bus leaves Friday morning 5am bus , bus back Sat night email@example.com to RSVP
7:30 anti-oppression training (in lieu of spokes council) be there at 7pm, Training starts at 8pm 235 West23rd St (between 8th and 9th)
TWU 100 Occupy MTA Dec 15th 4-7pm 2 Broadway
12/15/11 7:30 People of color Caucus and DA
1. Proposal for -Endorsement of Charas/ El Bohio Community Center event Sunday Dec 18th 12pm Rally at Tompkins Sq Park 9th St. between B&C. Consensus reached
2. Bronx GA, 11am Sat. 12/17/11, Hunts Point 6 Train Subway stop (Bronx). Sumumba as contact (come to DA meeting to get details)
3. Proposal for March 2012 Nationwide call for spring multiple reoccupations. Plan for outreach to re-launch across the country to reestablish public occupations in the spring. Proposal to commit to endorse later/discuss later. Bring up at a Break Out meeting to this subject. (March 27 is Pace University’s Left Forum)
4. Proposal for Stand Aside Procedure: Disagree, “no vote” but not a block for a proposal. If there are _____ number of stand asides the proposal does not pass. Suggest to amend this proposal. Friendly amendments voiced. Proposer will bring it to DA again with amendments.
5. Community safety for D17. Large group for trained community safety/de-escalation, another training to b scheduled? 6 pt de-escalation process.
6. Proposal about sending out announcements for a DA item, Film Screening about Anarchism on Film Anthology Film Archives Dec 16-21. (consensus not reached)
7. Proposal for guidelines for meeting notes
Amended proposal: We will submit notes for all meetings to nycga.net/direct action (can’t be posted directly to DA by everyone, but can be sent to DAWG admins for reposting) or email to Madeline. Notes need to have record of Agenda items; consensus decisions including concerns and amendments; announcements including dates, times & contacts (if the contact person wants); major concerns and topics; and summary of additional discussions had. Names are not published unless someone requests it be included for an event announcement.