– No agenda items = no headings
– Report back from spokes council showing a need for a meeting with media, PR, info, and design to talk about occupywallstreet.net. Last night, Patrick from occupywallstreet.org spoke in his capacity about a complaint in the use of the word “official” about occupywallstreet.net despite GA approval. The word official has been removed pending further convos. 200 uniques / day on OWS.net currently, so exposure is critical.
– Google Apps setup – Kitchen, outreach, and media set up. Kitchen and outreach have GV #.
– Reporting back from Comhub and Info meeting yesterday. Positive results. Team w/ Kobi and others to create GA proposal for next Monday’s com cluster meeting for Tuesday Night GA. Group purge / reachout. E-mails could be min requirement for groups.
– Meeting w/ all the stakeholders in maps
– Twitter camp for social media training proposed. More social media organization. Social media branch of techops
– We need to start to build a Twitter network to capitalize on followers. Wiki page under resources.
– Issues with content curation on OccupyMap – Mic check Obama
– Using Volunteer Services group to solve volunteer issues to curate maps, news (social media?) – Start of a volunteer DB, 500 responses through Org for volunteer work
– E-mail Policy is still in progress
– Social media discussion – We want to centralize content distribution while keeping the personal aspect of social in-tact – merge into Newswire?
– Part of the plan for FGA is flexibility in how groups are assigned
– DA will contact about organizing maps for coordinating direct action
– Discussion w/ Sage about Permabank
– Devon’s proposal about migrating Google Apps and NYCGA from Internet -> Tech is moving forward