meeting minutes 12/15/11

Posted by & filed under .

We consented upon the statement of solidarity.  There was positive feedback online.  We read it and didnt have edits.
– Ris will post it (Ive done this)
– it’s on our new blog!
– also tweeted it and sent it to this list
– forward’s are ok
Post the amendment to the declaration to our forum.  We may want to send it to allied caucuses and WGs
– Ris will post to the forum
Ris contacted a sister in ows, an artist about an image for the blog.
Proposal to change the location of next Thursdays’ meeting to Full Shilling, an irish pub near 60 wall
– Ris will announce on and HERE. so take note now!!!!
Next Media Sub Group Meeting will be after training sunday – location TBC
Mel will send the invite to the anti violence training
Mel proposed a retreat!  YAY.  She’ll send out info shortly.  Probably next week.  Friday or Sat – Sat or Sun AM.  Sounds lovely!

Comments are closed.