Hi – here are notes from tonight’s meeting. It was a small group so Im
listing action items only. We didnt have official anything making for a
loose, fun, highly productive meeting. Plus we got to tossle Jules’ new
haircut which is super cute!!
We consented upon the statement of solidarity. There was positive feedback
online. We read it and didnt have edits.
– Ris will post it (Ive done this)
– it’s on our new blog! http://wows.nycga.net/
– also tweeted it and sent it to this list
– forward’s are ok
Post the amendment to the declaration to our forum. We may want to send it
to allied caucuses and WGs
– Ris will post to the forum
Ris contacted a sister in ows, an artist about an image for the blog.
Proposal to change the location of next Thursdays’ meeting to Full
Shilling, an irish pub near 60 wall
– Ris will announce on nycga.net and HERE. so take note!!!!
– FIELD TRIP NEXT THURSDAY!
Next Media Sub Group Meeting will be after training sunday – location TBC
Mel will send the invite to the anti violence training
Mel proposed a retreat! YAY. She’ll send out info shortly. Probably next
week. Friday or Sat – Sat or Sun AM. Sounds lovely!