NOTE: Our meeting was truncated today due to Info Group members wanting to attend the GA where Spokes Council was being voted on.
1. Expanding Info table
– Community Outreach
– Community Relations
– Outreach has had a lot of problems with the drummers, community board. A resolution was passed that the community is still supporting us, but it’s on a knife edge because the noise is driving them insane.
– Community relations phone is the general WTF phone, parents will take it and field a lot of the problems, but they’d like to be able to forward the call to either someone who’s always in the park.
– Kevin has manned the community phone overnight, he’s willing to keep doing it.
– Maybe we can just google numbers .
– For the time being, we can just pass the phone around.
– Get the phone back from Andy
2. Calendar / Filtering stuff
– Moving forward
– Public Calendar
– Community Events tab under internet?
3. SOPHIE – has info money from philanthropy
– We can accept goods, but not direct money
4. Aaron – labor archives
– Wants oral histories, pamphlets, signs,
– Can we reserve for the archive a copy of each flyer or
– Get him in touch with OTW
– Want people to give oral histories
5. Do we want to entertain the idea of setting up an info desk here?
– Not yet
6. Letting people know about stuff
– Mailer to groups?