Fem GA planning mtg minutes 5/7/12

Posted by & filed under .

NEXT MEETING: FRIDAY MAY 11 WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK @ 6PM SHARP! NO MATTER THE WEATHER WE WILL MEET UNDER THE ARCH. MEETING WILL RUN UNTIL 7:30PM

- We decided that Dior and Melanie will be contact people for press release

- We need one more ASL person

- We will have a 30-60 second slot on WBAI

- Melanie has to give Dana Bailicki’s contact information to Judith

- 2 female (or possibly more) drummers instead of Batala drumming group

- We are looking for people to do Jail Support and willing to commit

- Get guidelines from Feminist Resistance combine in our own way with community guidelines and go over it online

- Typo in agenda 2 & 3 should be switched

- Dior, Melanie, and Alix will do Introduction

- Lisa will be doing Popcorn

-Judith will be doing Stories

- Simran will do break out groups

- Whoever is willing to facilitate break out groups, please let us know

- We need someone to be STRICT time keeper

- Lorena will do announcements and thank you (we will thank together as a group)

- After 5 minute intro, add two minutes for Safer Spaces

FACILITATION MEETING~MONDAY MAY 14TH @ 7PM, SIMRAN WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THE SPACE.

Comments are closed.