In attendance: Corey, Christina, Mark, Marisa, Daniel, Jean, David, Hermes, Carrie, Kelly, Nick, Anthony
Facilitation team tonight: Christina & Mark, Vibes: Daniel, Time: Stan, Stack: Corey
5 metrocard process:
· Record who gets them in mtg. minutes
· the group will choose at random pulled from a hat indiviuals self-select need:
· this week: Christina, Brett, Daniel, Negesti, Jean
Proposal to take many decisions out of GA
· GA becomes political discussion venue
· who should propose it?
· what is facilitation’s role?
· the intention is to initialize the GA
· $has to be dealt with somewhere, maybe its own process
· Marisa and Mark will continue to collaborate with other groups on this topic- will consider an open process about revitilizing the GA
GA Reportback from 2/28/12
· co-facilitators were found 30 minutes before and did not plan for GA of 100 people due to march.
· clarifying questions went too long
· facilitating inside 100 people is too big
· recommend: no ga’s that large at 60 wall st
· $ questions are always hard, we were not prepared
· recommend: review proposals before the GA
· Brett is bottomlining Sat GA. still needs a team.
· Grievance process continuing this friday night, 6:30pm Quaker House
· Open space breakout, Thurs @ 5:45pm at 60 Wall
· Nick (law student) writing paper looking for oral histories, will email facilitation.
· Sat March 3rd, 4pm @ 208 W 13th st- occupy lgbt comm center re: palestine support groups
· Fri March 2nd, 6-10 pm @ 235 W 23rd st (Unity Hall), community mtg re: power & Priivilege, next steps
· Fast Food boycott to end world starvation- juice fast hunger strike