07 Dec 2011
SPSA Community Meeting – Minutes
– 37 in Attendence
– Open forum / question style meeting
– Proposal for metrocards (200) was passed for occupiers at 60 wall street most likely will happen again this week (thurs/fri)
– Discussed about Housing issues (location and general questions) also spoke about a possible location for laundry.
– A person from media spoke about how they work on the image of the Occupy Wall Street movement and often leaves periodicals featuring the movement.
– An occupier from Occupy Miami spoke about the food pantry for protesters next Wednesday if weather permits.
– Also a suggestion was made about going to a nearby church that serves food.
– People from Atlanta and Alabama came up to support as well as New York based occupiers.
– Spoke about occupying forclosed homes and speeches were mades about the forclosure issues in America.
– Exchanged info about future events and proposals about things that need to be passed
– Issues that lies withing health and hygiene were brought up
People present: 37
Beginning Time: 9.22p
End Time: 10.53p
Minutes taken by Chantal OBrien