- WHERE: 60 wall St.
- START TIME: 3:00pm
- Designate roles
- Facilitators / Moderators ????
- Jesse – Stack
- Notetakers ????
- Stefan – Timekeeper
- Agenda Review/Additions/Deletions/Revisions
- Process Discussion
- Brief Summary of Minutes from last meeting – not needed?
- Subgroup Report Backs – Information Only(w/ time for clarifying questions)
A. Alternate Voting Experiment — Kay
B. Viral Campaign for Constitutional Convention – Jesse
C. Electoral Reform – Tim followed by Robert
- Proposals (subWG proposals 1st, then individual proposals in order of time of request)
A. ????B.I propose we produce a document that states the inherent problems of groups whose members often operate with anonymity and express their ideas remotely; along with a set of directives that serves to mitigate these problems. In addition, we should post this document online to allow for amendments by group members. – Stefan
C. Proposal to formally create a ‘process’ subgroup with the objective to define a clear set of ‘parliamentary procedures’ for this group (subject to group consensus of course) – Scott
- Individual Announcements/General Points of Information
- Individual Opinions (if time allowed)