Documents For: Tech Ops

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-02-23

Posted by & filed under .

TechOps Meeting 2/22/2012   Attendees Casper Dana Darrell Patricia Ted   Clusters on NYCGA.net Needs the ability to create clusters to which multiple groups could belong Some groups may belong to multiple clusters   Laptops No response from anyone about setting up the laptops Patricia can set up standard Linux, but won’t be encrypted   […]

occupywallstreet.net Content Meeting Notes – 2/18/2011

Posted by & filed under .

OccupyWallStreet.net – Content Meeting 2/18/2012 Attendees Shawn Marisa Darrell Patricia Owen Others Project Overview Scope of site is for the New York City General Assembly Occupation Big red “donate” button Concern that there might be backlash from people without computers It is a website which requires internet access Workflow People submit, and a curator reviews, […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-02-15

Posted by & filed under .

OWS TechOps Meeting Minutes February 15, 2012 6-8pm 60 Wall   Introductions Dana – Tech ops Jay – New to OWS and has some ideas he wants to find out if Techops can help. Amy – Project List Project and Newsletter Content. James – Project List Project Erica – Designer working on occupy.net and wiki scan, and occupywallstreet.net design. […]

Meeting Minutes – Occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting 2012-2-16

Posted by & filed under .

Development Meeting Notes 2/16/2012 Attendees Benj Joel Lippe Patricia Thiago Accomplishments Joel Homepage layout done, not styled yet Blocks Need views and content in order to get Need comps for interior pages Met with Thiago Benj Percentage of the way done Passed 60% done with dev Big pieces in place More details to be done […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-02-12

Posted by & filed under .

TECH OPS MEETING SUNDAY – FEBRUARY 12TH – 6:00 PM 60 WALL STREET Attendees Casper Dallas Darrell David Jake Lady Sati Shawn Tom Reportbacks LiveTweets from @LibertySqGA, @LibertySqGA2 @LibertySqGA3, @LibertySqGA4 are now posted in reverse order Terms of Use remediation/arbitration process – Casper to bring proposal next meeting Wednesday Might require dev to Pivotal tickets […]

Tech Ops Meeting Minutes 02.08.12

Posted by & filed under .

matt – dropped off servers at 33 whitehall – online, doing sysadmin stuff over the next few days to make them production ready. testing high-def livestream with media hyperallergic – set up booking system for them tom – bloombergbucks is ready moving occupy.net apps to their own server based on stack ccr employee wants help […]

Proposal to Denounce Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA)

Posted by & filed under .

Passed consensus by the Technology Operations Group 2/8/2012 To be presented by: Dallas, Ravi, Patricia We propose that the New York City General Assembly take a public stand against the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA)*. ACTA is an international agreement between the United States**, the European Union, Japan, Canada, South Korea, Australia, Mexico, Morocco, Singapore and most of the […]

occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting Notes – 2/9/2012

Posted by & filed under .

Development Meeting Notes 1/9/2012 Attendees Benj Joel Lippe Patricia Thiago Mumble Info Server: occupytalk.org Room: streamers united roundtable nyc streamers owsnyc Notes Accomplishments Joel Created mumble tutorial Issues with Git, hope to have resolved today Created a subtheme called Occupy Benj All modules installed Thiago Home done Archves mostly done Contribute 50% Learn next Feedback […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-02-05

Posted by & filed under .

Reportbacks: Drew: trainings tomorrow 12-6 with Devin    Security    Using NYCGA and group blogs    Newswire, wiki, etc. Drew and Devin: following Food WG around this Thursday and filming David: Permabank progressing, met potential dev partners at May 1st meetup David: Newletter meeting on Thursday with infohub, outreach, tech, volunteer works    Talked about […]

occupywallstreet.net Development Meeting Notes – 2/2/2012

Posted by & filed under .

Meeting Notes 2/2/2012 http://tinychat.com/owsdotnet_development_meeting http://notes.occupy.net/p/owsdotnet_development_meeting_20120202 Attendees Benj Joel Patricia Notes Joel – Theming Blocking Issue: A few issues with AI file Has older version of Illustrator Not started theming Action: Patricia to send a backward compat version of AI files Action: Joel to begin layout once AI file issue resolved Benj – Dev Entered features […]