Documents For: Tech Ops

OccupyWallStreet.net Editorial Meeting Notes

Posted by & filed under .

Tag analysis (thanks Dev!) https://docs.google.com/a/madeofpeople.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArhSktWsQi1VdDRDU1RqM3dVbFU1Nm1yUVR3ODYwVUE#gid=0 Style Guide For Tags Title Case – Group Decision! Plural vs. Singular “General Assembly” vs “General Assemblies” – Group Decisions! “Economics” “Environment” (exception? rule?) Movement/Initiative Name Act Up Women’s Suffrage Bab al-Shams Code Pink CopWatch Flip the Debt Idle No More Stop Stop and Frisk Zapatistas OccuProjects (tagged occuproject as […]

OccupyWallSteet.net Editorial Meeting Notes

Posted by & filed under .

2/13/2013 Attendees Devin Harry Kelli Linnea Pea Rebecca Thiago Agenda Items Tech – Needs/issues, Thiago show and tell Inter-media communication – Newsletter and site communication Content spreadsheet Editorial process Notes Editorial Process Should be easier way for people to write to submit articles (Harry) Is there any reason more people can’t be publishing content? There […]

OccupyWallStreet.net Development Meeting Notes – 5/3/2012

Posted by & filed under .

Development Meeting Notes – 5/3/2012 Minutes 05/05/2012 Attendees Andrew Benj Joe Kurt Patricia Thiago Legend {{…}} = decision << … >> = breakout (needs decision) (( … )) =assigned to Tickets in project tracker: http://projects.occupy.net/projects/occupywallstreet-net/roadmap Team Communication IRC freenode – #nycga-techops Meetings Thursdays at 4pm on the Mumble, fallback to IRC Move mumble to Discussion/OccupyWallStreetdotnet […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-04-11

Posted by & filed under .

Tech Ops Meeting Minutes 4/11/12 http://notes.occupy.net/p/techops-4-11-12 Introductions / Report Backs Devin - Devin@occupywallstreet.net Wrote up an Occupy Content Sharing Agreement, occupy.com, occupied wall street journal, nycga.net? Agreement allows us to re-publish their content. PR is on as editors of occupywallstreet.net. Senses that PR is very impresses with our documentation. We are in contact with ALG and they have […]

OccupyWallStreet.net Development Meeting Minutes 3/29/2012

Posted by & filed under .

Development Meeting Minutes – 3/29/2012 Minutes 03/29/2012 Contact – Map Need someone to help with getting clickable functionality working Learn Page Need Know Your Rights image Need header image Contribute Page Need header image Need to create sidebar blocks Articles need design Need to enter content Review Editorial Workflow and check settings Goal to have […]

OccupyWallStreet.net Development Meeting Minutes – 3/15/2012

Posted by & filed under .

Development Meeting Minutes – 3/15/2012 Minutes 03/15/2012 Development Meeting Notes 3/15/2012 Attendees Benj Joel Patricia Thiago Notes Repo Info Need to go to dashboard.getpantheon.com Need Sam’s info to access Action: Thiago to contact Sam or Andrew Mallis to get info Theme Files Need files in order to replicate theme on Civi Theme is still changing […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops – 2012-3-25

Posted by & filed under .

Notes for OWS Tech Ops meeting 2012-3-25 (at Erica’s office) Present: Pea, Shawn, Darrell, David, Casper, Erica, Matt, Owen, others What follows is edited down from the full pad (not on notes.occupy.net because that’s down): http://piratepad.net/tech-ops-minutes-2012-3-25 Agenda (that we got to) 1) reportbacks 2) email address policy 3) financial status / budget 4) terms of […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-03-14

Posted by & filed under .

mIntroductions Reportbacks * Conversation with Ben from MRG * Media Server Agenda * TechOps Community Manage - * NYCGA Front Page - * OccupyWallStreet.net - ** Donations - ** FGA and OccupyWallStreet.net - * State of Tech Report * Occupy.net Burndown * Computer Lab - * Training Schedule - * Adding Projects to the Project List - * Event with Joan from InterOccupy - […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-03-18

Posted by & filed under .

Report Back CiviCRM & Project project: http://projects.occupy.net/issues/449 April 7th release of project list v2 Help with design Help with distribution Draft of editorial guidelines have been submitted Wednesday at 6pm TechOps meeting will be a spoke at DA meeting – 33 West 14th St 10 Project meet requirements Civi training was pretty successful.  Working groups […]

Meeting Minutes – Tech Ops 2012-03-07

Posted by & filed under .

http://notes.occupy.net/p/techops-3-14-12 Introductions Reportbacks * Conversation with Ben from MRG * Media Server Agenda * TechOps Community Manage – * NYCGA Front Page – * OccupyWallStreet.net – ** Donations – ** FGA and OccupyWallStreet.net – * State of Tech Report * Occupy.net Burndown * Computer Lab – * Training Schedule – * Adding Projects to the […]