Documents For: Facilitation

[CALL FOR ACTION] Working Group Report Backs & Community Annoucements

Posted by & filed under .

Love ‘em or Hate ‘em, NYC General Assemblies were once the center piece of the Liberty Plaza Occupy encampment. Occupiers, Supporters & the general public would come together for announcements, community discussions and to work through proposals to support the work of the Occupy movement. There have been many reasons cited for the collapse of […]

[MINUTES] Group Organizational Meeting June 7th

Posted by & filed under .

Facilitation Working Group Meeting Attendance: Justin, Katherine, Sean, Owen, Patrick, Cynthia, Jason Minutes JSD Facilitation Sean Discussed Web Poll Results https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/nycgajune2012/ Group Consented on Saturday June 23rd 3PM, Liberty Plaza Round Robin Discussion of Steps Needed to create space for #NYCGA to happen Possible use of Open Spaces to have discussions about next steps for […]

[MINUTES] Group Organizational Meeting May 23

Posted by & filed under .

date: 5/24 justin sd, charlie, aislinn, josh ehr, ethan, joshua, pockets (ec), minutes: pockets fac: charlie group intros sharing of backdrop with group & occupy discussion of past group step back & how it diem-powered #NYCGA no consensus with out full facilitation group: minutes, vibes, livestream & community participation several working groups & affinity groups […]

[MINUTES] Group Organizational Meeting May 3rd

Posted by & filed under .

Facilition Meeting Minutes May 3rd 60 Wall Street Minutes Taken by Justin Stone-Diaz & Darrell Faciltation: Liza Attendence: Katherine Flowers Justin Stone-Diaz Michael PelLAGGITTI Billay A Livsey Liza Sabater Stan Williams Darrell Prince Stacey Bud Zach Jason Stephen Agenda: Meeting Location Change Meeting Liza, Justin Daryl to be added as admin nycga.net Consented Add Facilition […]

Facilitation WG Meeting Minutes 4.2.12 – EVERYONE PLEASE READ

Posted by & filed under .

Location: Union Square (North Side), 6pm In Attendance: Corey, Christina, Brett, Amelia, Brian, Nathan, Lady, Jason W., Jason S, Sage, David The Facilitation WG came to consensus at a group meeting held on 4.2.12 regarding the following statement: “After participating in a number of community dialogues, and numerous Facilitation working group meetings, which have identified […]

FWG Meeting Minutes 3.6.12

Posted by & filed under .

SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/Leah/Desktop/Fragments/3.6.12%20facilitation%20minutes.doc tuesday 3.6.12 4-5.30p facilitation working group minutes facilitation: Melanie minutes: Mark   agenda items take money out of ga discussion as an agenda item on thursdays ga proposal for thursday’s ga breakout group conversation ct butler’s trip around the “world”   report backs daniel reports yesterdays spokes council was easy and went really well. […]

FWG Meeting Minutes 3.6.12

Posted by & filed under .

SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/Leah/Desktop/Fragments/3.6.12%20facilitation%20minutes.doc tuesday 3.6.12 4-5.30p facilitation working group minutes facilitation: Melanie minutes: Mark   agenda items take money out of ga discussion as an agenda item on thursdays ga proposal for thursday’s ga breakout group conversation ct butler’s trip around the “world”   report backs daniel reports yesterdays spokes council was easy and went really well. […]

Facilitation WG Minutes 3.1.12

Posted by & filed under .

In attendance: Corey, Christina, Mark, Marisa, Daniel, Jean, David, Hermes, Carrie, Kelly, Nick, Anthony Facilitation team tonight: Christina & Mark, Vibes: Daniel, Time: Stan, Stack: Corey 5 metrocard process: ·    Record who gets them in mtg. minutes ·    the group will choose at random pulled from a hat indiviuals self-select need: ·    this week: Christina, […]

minutes: 2/28/12

Posted by & filed under .

in attendance: Christina,  Brett, David,  Corey,  Daniel, Melanie,  Jean,  Lisa, Marisa , Ezra,eamon, Harper, ralph, isaac agenda: reportbacks from sc 2/27/12 by Melanie. picking facilitation for the week  daniel Tues corey Thurs brett sat Brett will send out email for Wed   David getting feedback about his proposal to improve ga  some concern about making […]

minutes: 2/28/12

Posted by & filed under .

in attendance: Christina,  Brett, David,  Corey,  Daniel, Melanie,  Jean,  Lisa, Marisa , Ezra,eamon, Harper, ralph, isaac agenda: reportbacks from sc 2/27/12 by Melanie. picking facilitation for the week  daniel Tues corey Thurs brett sat Brett will send out email for Wed   David getting feedback about his proposal to improve ga  some concern about making […]