Date(s) - 05/01/2014 - 05/05/2014
7:45 pm - 9:00 pm
Liberty Plaza (Formerly Zuccotti Park)
1 Liberty Plaza
New York City
To conclude May Day we honor the struggles of Moraima Ortiz and Rynetta Bennett and all low/no.under wage, and the exploited. This assembly seeks to help connect and coordinate struggles for worker and economic justice for all.
We have a fantastic line-up set for this assembly including organizers and speakers from:
The Laundry Worker’s Center’s campaigns against wage theft at Liberato Restaurant and Moraima Ortiz Justice Committee and Hot and Crusty Campaign..
The May 1st Coalition..
- Peoples Power Assemblies
- 15$ NOW Campaign..
- The People’s Progressive Lobby New York State
- Occupy Alternative Banking
- Cop Watch Patrol Unit
- Stop Mass Incarceration Movement..
- Stop Wage Theft at Golden Farm Campaign..
- Crown Heights Tenant Union
- Critical Reboot/Global Block
- Robin Tax Movement..
- Occupy The Need Act..
- Nationalize The Fed…
- Occupy Sandy Outreach/March For Justice and Democracy..
- Occupy Action Council – NYC
- ACT-UP NY
60 WALL STREET