Date(s) - 12/28/2012
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
The title of this assembly is self explanatory there are some groups doing both Sandy and OWS work as well as other related but more and more the questions below have been coming up since the creation of Occupy Sandy and we hope to have discussion, and co-create plans to address the questions and more below:
- What happened to the original mission of Occupy Wall Street?
- What is the relationship of Occupy Sandy to Occupy Wall Street?
- Why (or ) is there a separation between Occupy Sandy and Occupy Wall Street?
- What can be done to stop the gentrification and land grab of the 1% in Sandy’s wake?
- Is environmental and relief work enough to mobilize people to fight for economic justice?
- Is it too late to stop eminent domain abuse in areas affected by Sandy?
- Should Sandy hubs be working together or autonomously?
- How do Sandy struggles relate to the fiscal issues or labor struggles like the Fast Food and Golden Workers?
- Should we be organizing autonomously and doing more coordination between Occupy Wall Street and Occupy Sandy?
- Is it possible to do both Occupy Sandy and Occupy Wall Street Concurrently?
**PLEASE JOIN US FRIDAY@60 Wall Street to be a part of the discussion and planning for future actions related to Occupy Sandy and Occupy Wall Street