Sorry, What you were looking for is not here.
Posts By: OCCU-EVOLVE (OWS)
- The intellectual bankruptcy of claiming the poor merely 'envy' the rich March 6, 2014When Occupy Wall Street forced the issue of inequality onto the national stage in 2011, the initial conservative response was to emphasize opportunity.
- McDonald's Admits in Private That Strikes Have Hurt Its Bottom Line, and It May Have to Raise Wages March 5, 2014Filings by company concede a "long-term trend toward higher wages ... which may intensify with increasing public focus on matters of income inequality."
- 10 States Where Income Inequality Has Soared March 5, 2014In four states — Alaska, Michigan, Nevada and Wyoming — average income increased exclusively for the top 1% and declined for the bottom 99%.
- The 99%: Occupy Everywhere Airing Now February 26, 2014
- Michigan Coalition Against Tar Sands (MI CATS) Calls for a Federal Investigation of the EPA and Enbridge February 20, 2014
- OWS Updates for the Week of Feb. 14 February 19, 2014