Sorry, What you were looking for is not here.
Posts By: Patrick Conway
- A New Day For New York? December 19, 2013OWS’s ability to change the discourse around issues of inequality and the concentration of wealth has been credited by many with fueling de Blasio’s upset victory in the mayor’s race. […]
- 2 Ways Occupy Wall Street Affects You Today December 19, 2013Numerous organizations sprung out of OWS, including Alternative Banking and Physicians for a National Health Program, which continue to benefit workers today. […]
- Pussy Riot, Greenpeace Activists Likely To Be Freed By Amnesty Bill December 18, 2013Russia's parliament on Wednesday amended an amnesty bill to include the 30-member crew of a Greenpeace ship detained after a protest at a floating oil rig in the Arctic. […]
- RESEARCH BY AND FOR OCCUPY ACTIVISTS CHALLENGES RECEIVED WISDOM ABOUT THE MOVEMENT, URGES ALLIANCE WITH POOR PEOPLES MOVEMENTS December 16, 2013
- A Letter From Elliot Sperber: The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict at the XXVII Guadalajara International Book Fair December 15, 2013
- Campaign Finance Reform is the answer! The start and the solution! Take away the influence of money in elections AND subsequent political dealings. Period. Forever. Thank you! December 13, 2013