Sorry, What you were looking for is not here.
Posts By: Karen L. Baird
- Millennials’ politics are shaped by our dysfunctional system July 24, 2014The Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found that adults under 30 had a much more negative view of capitalism than other demographics.
- Not In Our Name: Jewish Activists Arrested in Sit-in at Friends of Israel Defense Forces NYC Office July 23, 2014On Tuesday, members of Jewish Voice for Peace and Jews Say No! occupied the New York City office of the Friends of the Israel Defense Forces.
- Dueling protests over Gaza tie up Chicago traffic July 23, 2014A phalanx of police personnel — uniformed and plainclothes, federal and local — kept a close watch on the scene and the two groups were kept separate.
- #NYC2GAZA – Our Liberation is Bound Together July 23, 2014
- Democratic Process and Tyranny of the Eccentric July 21, 2014
- Detroit, Water Rights, and the Faulty Logic of Capitalism July 15, 2014