Budget Proposal for Housing Working Group (WG)
The Housing WG is requesting funds for a two week period (14 days) from the 14.Jan to the 27.Jan inclusively to pay various items to include:
– Utilities reimbursements at West Park Presbyterian $1050 /week ($150 /night)
– Utilities reimbursements at Park Slope United Methodist $490 /week ($70 /night)
– Pre-paid phone reimbursements for three $75 /week ($25 /person)
liaisons/point people (Pk.slp, Wst.Prk, Hsing.Htln)
– Sanitation, cleaning supplies and various needed hardware $300 /week
– Miscellaneous items (office supplies, transport, etc.) $85 /week
Total: $2000 /week ( x 2 )
The Housing WG is requesting an ongoing recurring budget to cover the costs of the Park Slope housing site beyond the scope of the current two week period with the following stipulations and costs:
– The community at the Park Slope site abide by all resolutions consensed by the Occupy
Wall Street community at large (ie. General Assembly, Spokes Council).
– The recurring budget must be renewed via proposal every four (4) weeks it is effective.
– The budget only be effective for as long as that community is active and in agreement
with the landlord on site (Park Slope United Methodist Church)
– Utilities reimbursements $490 /week ($70 /night)
– Pre-paid phone reimbursements for one site liason and $50 /week ($25 /person)
one Housing Hotline PP
– Sanitation, cleaning supplies and various needed hardware $100 /week
– Miscellaneous items (office supplies, transport, etc.) $60 /week
Total: $700 /week
The Housing WG is requesting a continuation of funds for $29 weekly unlimited NYC MTA metrocards. Funds were previously allocated for the purchase of 115 cards per week on a recurring basis, with the accepted amendment to return to this body to reevaluate that request. We feel with the current spending freeze, and an overall streamlining of the acquistion process through one central body there is a greater need. Therefore we are requesting an augmentation of 5 cards, for a total 120 cards per week which will require $3480 in funds. The previously established process for distribution and requirements for access will remain the same.
Total: $3,480 /week