NOTE: This is a brief summary that is posted prior to formal minutes. This summary is NOT all-inclusive. It includes only major highlights (discussion topics, proposals, and meeting dates/times/locations announced). This summary is compiled via Livetweets and Livestream viewing.
– Beta-testing of technology for consensus-taking and temperature checks.
– Working Group Report Backs / Announcements
*Direct Actions scheduled for Nov 30, Dec 6, Dec 12
*Finance closed Thursday (Thanksgiving), bring receipts on Friday
*Facilitation meeting Thursday at 4pm to plan Occupied Thanksgiving dinner
*Communications cluster meeting on Monday at 2pm at the Atrium
*Drummer’s Group doing a march on Friday at 11am
*Strong Women Rule group meeting Friday at 2pm to march to African Burial Site
*Movement Building: Friday 3pm, 1370 Sixth Ave, rally & march to Egypt consulate
*Facilitation: Sunday 2-4pm, working with CT Butler
*Housing: if you have a phone, text owscom to 23559 for help finding housing; also, meeting SUnday at 2pm at the Atrium to discuss
– Facilitation Proposal/Point of Information: Need funding to pay for Spokes Council meeting place, recommended all Working Groups pitch in to pay
– Discussion: Future of General Assemblies
– Meeting broke up before finishing, Minutes and @LibertySqGA left